Saturday, July 25, 2009

Babies are sooooooooo cute!




I babysat for Haley, my great-granddaughter on Wednesday all night! I must say i was rather nervous. =-) She is just such a doll baby! She cood, blew bubbles, and tried to talk to me. We had a small time with crying but that was expected. LOL. I sat there after she went to sleep and watched her...she giggled out loud! It was histerical. She slept from around 11:00pm to 7:30am! Her mom asked me how i got her to do that! LOL. I guess she usually wakes up around 4:30am to eat! I must say this bought with babysitting really cheered me up! I find i have more patience than i used to. Imagine that? =-) I'm putting a couple photos of her here for you to see. Enjoy! Have a sunshine day my friends. HUGS

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 17, 2010 at 12:29 PM , Blogger Kate Carvellas said...

O my gosh!!! She is just too cute for words!!! Have fun with her every chance you get!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home