Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Graduations Over!


Hi everyone! Welcome back. I sometimes feel this is stupid as i don't have many see my page but i guess it still makes me feel good to write down thoughts. =) Sunday was my middle granddaughter, Jessicas graduation. The photo is Jessica and her grandpa Larry, Pooh as they call him. He's my sweet hubby. We went and watched her graduate. She is so smart! She gets straight As. She has her college all paid for and we think even her lodging. She will be starting her new life soon. We are all so proud of her! She told me she wants to be a teacher. She'll make a good one too. Doesn't grandpa look proud? =0) We went out to "grannie carols" home. That's what the grands call her. We had a nice potluck and lots of photos were taken. I'll post some soon. Carol has a wonderful home in the country with a pond. It's really lovely and peaceful. She had a huge cake made with Jessicas photo on it. I'll post that too. For now i just wanted to touch base and say "It's finally over!" LOL. I should say for 2 years, then my Jeanette will be graduating. Wow, time flies when your lifes fun. You all be safe now and come back. Stay happy. HUGS


Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 5, 2009 at 7:47 PM , Blogger Camilla La Mer-Soul Art Dolls said...

Thanks for you comment on my site! I love your dottie dolls. Haley is a treasure! It looks like you are very close to your family. That is lovely.

It has been a very rainy summer in Colorado. I actually love it! It is usually so hot and so dry...beautiful...but hot. I have been creating miniature fairy gardens on my patio in the rain! I made another one today. I will post it on my site tomorrow.

Nice to meet you.

Keep making dolls!

Camilla

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home