Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Nice Surprise!


I wanted to share the nice surprise i got in the mail! Mattie(poketypatch) sent me the cutest easter bunny dotee along with so many other nice things! Thank you Mattie! I wanted everyone to see this bunny. Cute,cute,cute! I really love making the dotees more than the ATCs. I seem to be better at sewing. =0)

I went to my granddaughters to see Haley today. She is just so cute. I love being a new great-grandma! I tried to make an ATC to commemerate the birth but just couldn't seem to get it right. I'll try again later. =)

It's been really nice out today.I went out and sat on the picnic table and watched the birds and squirrels...i put out some bread. While sitting there a bunny came up and ate! Why didn't i take my camera? LOL. It sat there for quite awhile so i stayed still. It was just so calming to be out in the fresh air. I hope you all have a wonderful day too! HUGS

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 8, 2009 at 2:34 PM , Blogger ME... said...

I am so glad that you like it. It was fun sending it to you because I had been following you on flickr! I have to say that it is more fun to send it to someone who is not a "complete" stranger! Happy day to you and your new little great-grand bunny! Thanks for the comments on my blog too!

 
At April 10, 2009 at 10:36 AM , Blogger Aileen said...

Love your bunny! I wish I was better at sewing I'm always in awe of those that do sew! Thanks for the nice comments you left on my blog *smile* Happy Creating! Aileen~ otm@outsidethemargins.com

 
At January 17, 2010 at 12:31 PM , Blogger Kate Carvellas said...

I have never heard of a "dotee" until today. But..oh my gosh..they are so cool! And this bunny is wonderful! Congrats on getting such a wonderful surprise in the mail!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home