Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm a new great-grandma!

Today my oldest granddaughter, Julie, and her boyfriend, Justin, had a baby girl. Her name is Haley Anna and she came to see us at 4:48am or therabouts. =) She weighs in at 7.8# and is 19 3/4" long. She is just beautiful! I am so proud! Mom and baby are doing great!

I was ending the day yesterday with my car blowing up. My little red convertible is no more! I've loved that car for 17 years! So i thought well i guess it will have to get better. I was right! Haley came into my life and i know it will be better.

I made some new dolls and a few ATC cards that i will get posted. First i have to get the photos of Haley! =)

Well i'm bushed so i'm going to bed early. Thanks to all for being here. Blessings.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home